We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to support our clients around the globe. If you love problem-solving and are an excellent communicator, this is the role for you.
Currently, we have two open roles for either afternoon or night shifts. 3 PM – 11 PM and 11 PM – 7 AM CET
Founded in late 2016, Ventrata aims to be the Google Drive or AWS of the travel industry — the SaaS solution everyone relies on. We provide technology in all channels with a one-stop-shop ticketing, management and operational solution for attractions, tours and activity suppliers.
Despite the challenging environment, Ventrata continues to grow in double digits. During the global pandemic, many attractions have restructured and upgraded their technology. For Ventrata, this has driven a growth rate of 6x — from $80m in ticket sales in 2019 to more than $500m projected for 2021.
Ventrata has been profitable since 2018 and holds substantial private backing. There have been two successful rounds of funding prior to coronavirus. No funding has been required to maintain operations through the period. Our team is primarily based in Czechia, but also with locations in London, Madrid, Slovakia and New York.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Customer experience improvements;
- Working with clients/employees to identify problems and advising on the solution;
- Mastering and supporting Ventrata Chat, Slack, WhatsApp, Helpdesk channels;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Help with client onboarding and uploading data to the system;
- Supporting internal teams with tasks beyond the job description of Support Specialist;
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Someone looking for a huge challenge;
- You do have very good organisational skills;
- You do wanna grow with the company;
- Someone with excellent communication skills.
And a few more skills…
- C1 English
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
Want to know more?
- You can work remotely or work from the office in Brno; Would you like to work from Europe, Africa, Asia? We do not really mind if the shift time zone is covered…
- 25 paid holiday days;
- Paid overtime;
- Christmas bonus
- Start-up working environment;
- Team buildings and company remote office. Sounds boring? The whole team met in Spain, Italy and South Africa within the past few years.
Does it sound crazy enough? Send us your CV and join us!
Interested in our products?
Ventrata is a comprehensive booking solution for tour and attraction businesses that are looking to win back control of their sales channels and maximise profits. With Ventrata as your booking and ticketing partner, you not only get industry-leading software you also get 24/7 support from our global team!