This position reports to the Head of Operations and is the senior manager of the Technical Support Team. The manager of Technical Support ensures inter-departmental alignment and ensures quality support services are available to all our customers 24/7. We do have distributed/remote team, but we do have office space available in Brno and Lisbon, therefore we would prefer candidates in those locations.
Ventrata is the sales, booking and ticketing system for tour operators, hop-on-hop-off buses, attractions, and bus operators. Ventrata designs and builds integrated sales and online booking systems that are trusted by some of the biggest names in the tourism industry.
Despite the challenging environment, Ventrata continues to grow in double digits. During the global pandemic, many attractions have restructured and upgraded their technology. For Ventrata, this has resulted in a 2x growth with further significant growth predicted for 2022.
Ventrata has been profitable since 2018 and holds substantial private backing. Our team is primarily based in the Czech Republic, but also with locations in London, Dublin, Lisbon, Madrid and New York.
What you will be doing
The world of ticketing requires effective, live and fast support 24/7. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience on our Tier one level. You will be responsible for Ventrata’s end customers, businesses that use our technology to deliver experiences to their end clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Team management and development (regular 121s with technical support team)
- QA (maintaining regular quality reviews and checks)
- Shift Scheduling (making sure our first line support is covered 24/7)
- Tracking & Reporting (Track and report key deliverables, goals and KPIs)
- Hiring & Training (Assist with interviewing and selection of new team members; Facilitate onboarding and training of new hires)
- Coordinating activities, improvements and development around internal Wiki
- Reviewing Helpdesk tickets and making sure all are answered according to our SLAs
Requirements / skills / qualifications
- Common Sense is a must;
- Critical thinker, fast learner and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to read logs;
- Previous experience from management or team lead roles, technical support roles
- Ability to execute strategies and communicate changes;
- At least basic programming knowledge;
- C1 English level (additional language is a plus)
What we use:
- Google Cloud Logs, Sentry and Bugsnag;
- Multiple MDMs to manage our terminal fleet;
- Crisp as the main support channel + external KB;
- Slack for internal comms;
- Ventrata Helpdesk (to track client issues);
- Notion as internal Wiki.
What can we offer?
- Start-up working environment;
- Team buildings and company retreats (we have travelled to Spain, Portugal, Italy and South Africa);
- Young and passionate team;
- Hardware/ remote setup package;
- Salary based on your experience.
Interested in our products?
Ventrata is a comprehensive booking solution for tour and attraction businesses that are looking to win back control of their sales channels and maximise profits. With Ventrata as your booking and ticketing partner, you not only get industry-leading software you also get 24/7 support from our global team!