Ventrata is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team who are changing the way tours and tickets are sold across the planet.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished salesperson with a proven track record in SaaS. You will also need to be organised and focused and willing to work as part of a remote team to deliver ambitious growth targets.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is expected to expand significantly post-pandemic with excellent potential for promotion for high performing candidates. The role will be based remotely (time zones GMT or GMT +1/-1), in our office in Brno, Czech Republic or in our Lisbon office.
Ventrata is the sales, booking and ticketing system for tour operators, hop-on-hop-off buses, attractions, and bus operators. Ventrata designs and builds integrated sales and online booking systems that are trusted by some of the biggest names in the tourism industry.
Despite the challenging environment, Ventrata continues to grow in double digits. During the global pandemic, many attractions have restructured and upgraded their technology. For Ventrata, this has resulted in a 2x growth with further significant growth predicted for 2022.
Ventrata has been profitable since 2018 and holds substantial private backing. Our team is primarily based in the Czech Republic, but also with locations in London, Dublin, Lisbon, Madrid and New York.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the Sales team to develop and execute sales strategies and tactics.
- The company has a performance-driven culture that values personal accountability and takes responsibility for delivering results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Drive sales results and growth targets within assigned markets.
- Develop a deep understanding of this market segment, competition and emerging trends within the industry.
- Forecast and report revenue projections to management and deliver a predictable pipeline to drive forecast accuracy.
- Communicate closely with marketing and product management to create strategies and drive sales.
- Utilise CRM systems to manage all customer interactions and to manage the overall pipeline of opportunities.
- Meeting sales targets against measured quota.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of successful related SaaS sales experience.
- Applicable exposure selling at the enterprise level.
- A proven track record of meeting and achieving sales targets.
- Experience with Travel or Ticketing software sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- English to a native or C1 level.
- Fluent in a Second language; French, German, Spanish or Italian
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Office snacks & coffee
- Dog-friendly office (Brno & Lisbon)
- Team building and company remote office. Sounds boring? Previous team offsite sessions have been in Spain, South Africa, Italy and Portugal.
Applications close 19th November at 5pm (GMT)
Interested in our products?
Ventrata is a comprehensive booking solution for tour and attraction businesses that are looking to win back control of their sales channels and maximise profits. With Ventrata as your booking and ticketing partner, you not only get industry-leading software you also get 24/7 support from our global team!