Ventrata is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our Superstar Sales Team who are changing the way tours and tickets are sold across the planet. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is expected to expand significantly post-pandemic with excellent potential for promotion for high performing candidates. The role will be based remotely (time zones GMT or GMT +1/-1) or in our office in Brno, Czech Republic.
Founded in late 2016, Ventrata aims to be the Google Drive or AWS of the travel industry — the SaaS solution everyone relies on. We provide technology in all channels with a one-stop-shop ticketing, management and operational solution for attractions, tours and activity suppliers.
Despite the challenging environment, Ventrata continues to grow in double digits. During the global pandemic, many attractions have restructured and upgraded their technology. For Ventrata, this has driven a growth rate of 6x — from $80m in ticket sales in 2019 to a target of over $500m in 2021.
Ventrata has been profitable since 2018 and holds substantial private backing. There have been two successful rounds of funding prior to coronavirus. No funding has been required to maintain operations throughout the period. Our team is primarily based in the Czech Republic, but also with locations in London, Dublin, Madrid, Slovakia and New York.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will be a task-focused lead generation legend who is looking for a fresh challenge. You will be outgoing and enthusiastic with high attention to detail. You will need to keep up with the fast pace of development and thrive in a startup environment. Do you have previous experience with a ticketing system? Even better …
- Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system;
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pain points, and deliver Ventrata’s position as a compelling solution;
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to coordinate marketing campaigns designed to increase awareness and drive inbound leads;
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system (Hubspot);
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system;
- Convey summarised key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the sales and marketing team to help refine marketing communications;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- English to a native or C1 level;
- Second language useful;
- Exceptional communication skills — both written and verbal — and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly;
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and / or projects;
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure the message is resonating with potential customers;
- Ability to problem solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements;
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn sales and marketing systems and tools.
Want to know more?
- We don’t count holiday days and are fairly informal about working hours. We want to make sure you like your job and want to go the extra mile for us;
- Startup working environment;
- Location not important, but you should know we are a dog-friendly office for when you are in the office
- Team building and company remote office. Sounds boring? The last three team offsite sessions have been in Spain, South Africa and Italy.
- A young and passionate team.
Interested in our products?
Ventrata is a comprehensive booking solution for tour and attraction businesses that are looking to win back control of their sales channels and maximise profits. With Ventrata as your booking and ticketing partner, you not only get industry-leading software you also get 24/7 support from our global team!