Ventrata is looking for aa Executive Assitant to join our Team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is expected to expand significantly post-pandemic with excellent potential for promotion for high performing candidates. The role will be based remotely (time zones GMT or GMT +1/-1), in our office in Brno, Czech Republic or in our Lisbon office.
Ventrata is the sales, booking and ticketing system for tour operators, hop-on hop-off buses, attractions, and bus operators. Ventrata designs and builds integrated sales and online booking systems that are trusted by some of the biggest names in the tourism industry.
Despite the challenging environment, Ventrata continues to grow in double digits. During the global pandemic, many attractions have restructured and upgraded their technology. For Ventrata, this has resulted in a 2x growth with further significant growth predicted for 2022.
Ventrata has been profitable since 2018 and holds substantial private backing. Our team is primarily based in the Czech Republic, but also with locations in London, Dublin, Lisbon, Madrid and New York.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Very well organised with attention to details
- People oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working with a team
- Adaptable and flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Preferred location Brno or Lisbon, work from home and fully remote is also possible
And a few more skills…
- Very good English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Manage agendas, business travel arrangements and appointments for the upper management
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Communicating with teams and assisting with project management
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Help with onboarding and hiring of your new colleagues
- Working with Google tools – Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive and related tools. And Slack for internal communication.
- Assist your colleagues in day-to-day operations 🙂
Wanna know more?
- We are fairly informal about working hours. We want to make sure you like your job and wanna go an extra mile for us
- Unlimited paid holiday days
- Start-up working environment
- WFH or work remotely
- Team buildings and company remote office. Sounds boring? The whole team met in Spain, South Africa, Italy and Portugal. We also enjoy spontaneous beer after work or any sport activity.
- Office in Brno and Lisbon. We have two office locations: the core team is located in Brno and we have one newly opened office in Lisbon. How does working for a month from Lisbon sound? 🙂
- Young and passionate team – the ‘Ventrata family”
- Refreshment and a delicious coffee in the office
- Competitive salary and regular salary revaluation.
- Christmas bonuses.
Did it catch your eye? Send us your CV and join us!
Interested in our products?
Ventrata is a comprehensive booking solution for tour and attraction businesses that are looking to win back control of their sales channels and maximise profits. With Ventrata as your booking and ticketing partner, you not only get industry-leading software you also get 24/7 support from our global team!