Ventrata is looking for a Customer Success Specialist — North America to represent the company in client relationships and negotiations. This is an amazing opportunity for a brilliant representative to develop excellent relationships and maintain high levels of client satisfaction. Help us continue to transform the travel industry as we lead the new wave of the sector’s post-pandemic recovery.
Founded in late 2016, Ventrata aims to be the Google Drive or AWS of the travel industry — the SaaS solution everyone relies on. We provide technology in all channels with a one-stop-shop ticketing, management and operational solution for attractions, tours and activity suppliers.
Despite the challenging environment, Ventrata continues to grow in double digits. During the global pandemic, many attractions have restructured and upgraded their technology. For Ventrata, this has driven a growth rate of 6x — from $80m in ticket sales in 2019 to more than $500m projected for 2020.
Ventrata has been profitable since 2018 and holds substantial private backing. There have been two successful rounds of funding prior to coronavirus. No funding has been required to maintain operations through the period. Our team is primarily based in Czechia, but also with locations in London, Madrid, Slovakia and New York.
Who we’re looking for
This is a junior role but the ideal will have some previous experience in account management or a project management environment. You will be detail-oriented with a can-do attitude and a very flexible and intuitive approach to the overall customer experience. You should be able to analyse customer feedback and increase customer experience while keeping profitability at the front of your decision making. You should be a mediator with great negotiation skills and capable of going the extra mile for both your colleagues and your customers. Do you have previous experience with a ticketing system? Even better…
●. Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction;
● Responsible for annual negotiations with existing customers;
● Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty;
● Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
● Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the core product, marketing and sales process;
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
● Clearly communicate the progress of weekly / monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
● Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base;
● Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
● Collaborate closely with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
● Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
● Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction;
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
● Highly proficient in written and spoken English (C1);
● Proven work experience with Customer Success, Account, or Key Account Management, Sales Account Management, Project Support, or Project Management roles or other relevant positions;
● Demonstrable the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level;
● Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
● Proven ability to juggle multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
● Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
● Strong verbal and written communication skills;
● Driven and detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can-do attitude.
The salary for this role will be in the region of US$ 48,000 depending on experience.
Interested in our products?
Ventrata is a comprehensive booking solution for tour and attraction businesses that are looking to win back control of their sales channels and maximise profits. With Ventrata as your booking and ticketing partner, you not only get industry-leading software you also get 24/7 support from our global team!